All engines, transmissions, & parts are FINAL SALE! NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!
I’ve lost a lot of money from people changing their minds, spending more then they have, or damaging products.
I am an expert at building engines, but the risk of products sold on market under quality is too high. Primary Engines inc. does their absolute best to stay away from bad products. But one thing leads to another, even products outside of engine can cause failure.
Things to do for reliability:
– Forged internals
– Tune at dyno before driving (Ask for recommendation)
– Tune once per year
– Tune after any bolt on change (filter, exhaust, turbo, mani’s, octane change, temp (winter vs. summer), throttle body, map sensor, injectors, ect…)
– Oil changes every race event (for race cars 10W40 REDLINE OIL, USE OIL COOLER!)(Why? Fuel contaminates oil & heat)
– Oil changes every 5000km or less (daily drivers)
– BKR7E Spark plugs at .028 gap change every oil change or platinum every 50,000km/annually
WELCOME TO THE RELIABLE CLUB! GOOD LUCK! HAPPY RACING!
WIN! DONT CRASH!
Thank you for understanding.
Primary Engines inc.