All engines, transmissions, & parts are FINAL SALE! NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!
I’ve lost a lot of money from people changing their minds, spending more then they have, or damaging products.
I am an expert at building engines, but the risk of products sold on market under quality is too high. Primary Engines inc. does their absolute best to stay away from bad products. But one thing leads to another, even products outside of engine can cause failure.
Things to do for reliability:
– Stock length rad hoses for correct thermostat operation.
– Forged internals
– Tune at dyno before driving (Ask for recommendation)
– Tune once per year
– Tune after any bolt on change (filter, exhaust, turbo, mani’s, octane change, temp (winter vs. summer), throttle body, map sensor, injectors, ect…)
– Oil changes every race event (for race cars 10W40 REDLINE OIL, USE OIL COOLER!)(Why? Fuel contaminates oil & heat)
– Oil changes every 5000km or less (daily drivers)
– BKR7E Spark plugs at .028 gap change every oil change or platinum every 50,000km/annually
WELCOME TO THE RELIABLE CLUB! GOOD LUCK! HAPPY RACING!
WIN! DONT CRASH!
Thank you for understanding.
Primary Engines inc.
Terms & Conditions:
IF VEHICLE IS INSIDE AND CAN NOT BE COMPLETED FOR ANY REASON, $3000+TAX/MONTH WILL BE BILLED. THIS IS OUR STORAGE, HEATING, & SECURITY FEE.
3 (1) In the absence of a written agreement to the contrary, a repairer has a lien against an article that the repairer has repaired for an amount equal to one of the following, and the repairer may retain possession of the article until the amount is paid:
1. The amount that the person who requested the repair agreed to pay.
2. Where no such amount has been agreed upon, the fair value of the repair, determined in accordance with any applicable regulations.
3. Where only part of a repair is completed, the fair value of the part completed, determined in accordance with any applicable regulations. 2014, c. 9, Sched. 4, s. 2 (1).
When lien arises
(2) A repairer’s lien arises and takes effect when the repair is commenced, except that no repairer’s lien arises if the repairer was required to comply with sections 56 and 57, subsection 58 (1) and section 59 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002, if applicable, and the repairer has not done so. 2006, c. 19, Sched. G, s. 10 (1).
Tow and storage services
(2.0.1) Except as otherwise provided for in the regulations, if the repair includes one or more tow and storage services in respect of which Part VI.1 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 applies, no lien arises with respect to those services if the repairer fails to comply with the prescribed provisions of that Part, if any. 2014, c. 9, Sched. 4, s. 2 (2).
Amount of lien
(2.1) In cases where Part VI of Consumer Protection Act, 2002 applies, the amount of a repairer’s lien under subsection (2) shall not exceed,
(a) the amount that the repairer is authorized to charge for the repair under subsection 58 (2) and section 64 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002, if those provisions apply to the repairer; and
(b) the maximum amount authorized by the person who requested the repair, if section 56 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 applies to the person. 2006, c. 19, Sched. G, s. 10 (1).
Amount, tow and storage
(2.2) In cases where Part VI.1 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 applies, the amount of a repairer’s lien under subsection (2) with respect to tow and storage services shall be determined in accordance with the prescribed requirements, if any. 2014, c. 9, Sched. 4, s. 2 (2).
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Primary Engines inc, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.